Bandai Namco Entertainment have revealed that My Hero One’s Justice 2 will feature different game modes, each allowing for a unique experience.
- Story mode: The Story Mode will be playable from both Hero and Villain point of view and is faithful to the original anime. Over the top battles and breathtaking cinematics will set the scene and let players experiment their own justice!
- Mission mode: This mode will allows players to manage their own Hero Offices. By completing missions, players will be rewarded money and fame allowing them to expand their teams and recruit their favorite characters.
- Arcade mode: Each character will be able to fight pre-set battles and trigger exclusive dialogues.
Four new characters has also been confirmed to be part of the final roster:
- Gang Orca: One of the top heroes, his mutant-type quirk allows him to call upon the strength of the ultimate apex predator – the Killer Whale. He uses his enhanced sense and sound wave manipulation abilities to defeat villains.
- Seiji Shishikura: Seiji is one of the elite student of the prestigious Shiketsu high school. His quirk let him freely manipulate raw flesh, giving him an absolute advantage against any living creature.
- Camie Utsushimi: Another Shiketsu student, Camie is also one of the most promising hero-in-training of her generation. Her body can produce a mysterious fog that alter her opponent five senses putting them in a weakened state.
- Kendo Rappa: One of Overhaul’s henchmen specialized in close-range combat. He is a formidable fighter looking for the strongest opponents and striving for battle were he can stake his life on the line.