Razer has revealed an all-new Razer Blade 15.6-inch gaming laptop featuring Intel’s latest processor. The new Razer Blade is the world’s smallest gaming laptop in its class, boasting more display area and performance features.
The available 144 Hz refresh rate 15.6” Full HD (1920 x 1080) display of the new Razer Blade enhances gaming and entertainment viewing with full-frame fluid motion graphics and 100% sRGB color. Users can also step up to 4K (3840 x 2160) resolution with touch functionality and 100% Adobe™ RGB color support.
Each laptop display is individually custom calibrated in production for amazing colour accuracy out-of-the-box.
Best-in-class 4.9mm thin bezels flank the display, while retaining the ideal web camera placement at the top of the screen.
The world’s smallest 15.6-inch gaming laptop measures as little as 0.66-inches thin and with a minimal footprint for ultimate mobility.
The refined chassis is individually CNC milled from a single aluminium block to provide a sturdy yet compact design, and features a scratch resistant anodised black finish.
Managing heat without sacrificing performance in such a small form factor is no easy task, but Razer innovated by utilising vapour chamber technology for the cooling solution instead of the traditional heat pipes found in most gaming laptops.
Beyond cooling the CPU and GPU, the vacuum-sealed vaporised liquid helps dissipate the heat generated from other components within the laptop.
Ultra-thin nano-particle material and graphite-based server grade thermal interfaces reduce hot spots and facilitate heat transfer, while high-performance low-noise fans push air across dual heat exchanges with 0.1mm thin fins, quickly moving heat out of the chassis and away from the user.
The near bezel-less Razer Blade features the new 8th Gen Intel® Core™ i7-8750H and is available with NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX 10 Series graphics. The new Intel 6 core CPU eclipses its predecessor in throughput and responsiveness with Turbo Boost speeds up to 4.1 GHz.
To drive fast frame rates users can choose either a GeForce GTX 1060 or GeForce GTX 1070 graphics card, featuring Max-Q design for an optimized gaming experience.
For extreme multitasking, Razer also includes 16 GB of 2667MHz dual-channel system memory and fast PCIe SSD storage with configurations up to 512GB, with support for up to 32 GB of memory and up to 2 TB of storage.
Razer Blade Product Information
Price: Starting at USD $1,899.99
Worldwide – Early June
Razer.com – Available Now
Key Tech Specs:
- 8th Gen Intel® Core™ i7-8750H Processor (6 Cores/12 Threads, 2.2 GHz/4.1 GHz)
- 15.6-inch IPS Full HD (1920 x 1080) matte up to 144Hz, individually color calibrated
- 15.6-inch IPS 4K (3840 x 2160) capacitive multi-touch, individually color calibrated
- NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX 1060 Max-Q Design
- NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX 1070 Max-Q Design
- 16GB Dual-Channel system memory (DDR4, 2667MHz), 32GB maximum support
- Up to 512GB PCIe SSD, 2TB maximum support
- Built-in 80 Wh rechargeable lithium-ion polymer battery, NVIDIA® Optimus™ support
- [GeForce GTX 1060] 0.66 in. / 16.8 mm (Height) x 14 in. / 355 mm (Width) x 9.3 in. / 235 mm (Depth)
- [GeForce GTX 1070] 0.68 in. / 17.3 mm (Height) x 14 in. / 355 mm (Width) x 9.3 in. / 235 mm (Depth)
- [Full HD] approx. 4.56 lbs. / 2.07 kg
- [4K] approx. 4.73 lbs. / 2.15 kg