Anyone planning to get their hands on Pokémon: Let’s Go, Pikachu! or Pokémon: Let’s Go, Eevee! for Nintendo Switch can look forward to two new special limited hardware bundles, launching alongside these new Pokémon adventures on 16th November.
The bundles include:
- A Nintendo Switch console decorated with silhouettes of Pikachu and Eevee;
- Special Pikachu and Eevee themed Joy-Con;
- A Nintendo Switch dock with colourful artwork of Pikachu and Eevee;
- A pre-installed version of either Pokémon: Let’s Go, Pikachu! or Pokémon: Let’s Go, Eevee!;
- A Poké Ball Plus controller.
New details about the games were also revealed. During the adventure, players will be able to use their partner Pokémon (either Pikachu or Eevee) to overcome obstacles using Secret Techniques. These are skills that only partner Pokémon can use, like chopping down trees, traveling across water or soaring in the sky.
Two new limited hardware bundles will be available when Pokémon: Let’s Go, Pikachu! and Pokémon: Let’s Go, Eevee! launch across Australia and New Zealand on 16th November.