Razer today announced the Razer Atheris, the ultimate wireless notebook mouse with supposedly the world’s longest-lasting battery life and lag-free wireless gaming-grade performance.
Designed for mobile work and play to outlast any competition, the Razer Atheris offers up to 350 hours of continuous use on a single pair of AA batteries, providing power for even the most enduring boardroom meetings or intense gaming sessions.
The Razer Atheris is equipped with Razer’s proprietary wireless Adaptive Frequency Technology (AFT) providing industry-leading transmission for the most reliable, stable connection. AFT is enabled through a compact USB dongle that stores away conveniently in the mouse, and Bluetooth LE connectivity is also available for devices without a USB port.
Razer Atheris Product Information
AU$79.95 / NZ$89.95Availability:
Razerzone.com – 15 August 2017
Worldwide – Q4 2017
- 350-hour continuous use on a single pair of AA batteries (On Bluetooth mode)
- 7,200 DPI optical sensor
- Dual connectivity
- In-built Bluetooth (BLE)
- 2.4 GHz connection with Adaptive Frequency Technology
- Ambidextrous ergonomic form factor
- Compact and mobile ready (Dongle fits in the mouse, no extra carrying case required)
- Five independently programmable Hyperesponse buttons
- Approximate size: 99.7 mm / 3.9 in (Length) X 62.8 mm / 2.5 in (Width) X 34.1 mm / 1.35 in (Height)
- Approximate weight 66g / 0.14 lbs (Excluding batteries)