At CES 2018 last week, Intel Corporation was at the forefront of demonstrating how data is transforming the world around us and driving the next great wave of technological innovation.
Throughout the week, CES attendees visiting Intel’s exhibit were treated to an array of experiences powered by innovative technologies and partnerships all aimed at delivering amazing experiences to improve our daily lives. Many of these innovations, such as building the autonomous future, driving insights with Intel AI, creating a new wave of VR and immersive media, as well as powering the next generation of computers, received prestigious awards and recognition.
Below are some of the accolades received by Intel from the technology industry:
- CNET – The Big Booths of CES 2018
- Australian Lifestyle outlet EFTM.com – Best Exhibit CES 2018
New Compute Solutions Powered by Intel
- CES Innovation Awards – Intel® Movidus™ Neural Compute Stick to learn artificial intelligence programming
- Stuff – CES Hot Stuff Award – Intel® NUC
- Hot Hardware – Best of CES – Intel® NUC
- Tom’s Guide – CES 2018 Awards – Best Mini PC – Intel® NUC
- PC Mag Best of CES – Best Drone: Tello*
- TechRadar CES 2018 Awards – Best Drone: Tello
- RotorDrone Magazine – CES Best Drones & Gear: Intel® Falcon™ 8+
New 8th Generation Intel Core Processor-Powered PCs
- PC Mag Best of CES – Best Convertible Hybrid Laptop: Dell XPS* 15 2 in 1 with 8th Gen Intel® Core™ Processor with AMD Radeon*
- Digital Trends Best of CES 2018 – Computing: Dell XPS 13 with 8th Gen Intel® Core™ Processor
- Engadget Best of CES 2018 – FINALIST: Dell XPS 13 with 8th Gen Intel® Core™ Processor
- Tom’s Guide CES 2018 Awards – Best Laptop: Dell XPS 15 2 in 1 with Gen Intel® Core™ Processor with AMD Radeon
- Mashable Best Tech of CES 2018 – Computers: Dell XPS 13 with 8th Gen Intel® Core™ Processor
- Reviewed.com Editors’ Choice Awards – Dell XPS 15 2 in 1 with 8th Gen Intel® Core™ Processor with AMD Radeon
- Engadget Best PC or Tablet – Lenovo ThinkPad* X1 with 8th Gen Intel® Core™ Processor with Intel eSIM technology
- The Verge – Best Laptop: Dell XPS 15 2 in 1 8th Gen Intel® Core™ Processor with AMD Radeon
- BGR 10 Most Exciting – Samsung* Notebook 9 Pen with 8th Gen Intel® Core™ Processor
- Engadget Best of CES 2018 – Finalist: Acer Swift* 7 with Intel eSIM technology and Intel Core i7 Processors
- PC Mag Best of CES – Best Laptop: Acer Swift 7 with Intel eSIM technology and Intel Core i7 Processors
- PC Mag Best of CES – Best Gaming PC: Digital Storm Spark* with Intel Core i7 Processor
- Slashgear Best of CES – Best Desktop: Asus* Chromebox 3
The Intel ‘Hades Canyon’ NUC Mini PC with 8th Gen Intel Core CPU & Radeon Graphics.
After checking out all that Intel was showing off at CES 2018, my personal favourite was the ‘Hades Canyon’, the smallest VR compatible PC system, which won Stuff’s CES Hot Stuff Award, Hot Hardware’s Best of CES Award and Tom’s Guide’s CES 2018 Award.
For a full rundown of this awesome new compute solution by Intel, have a read here.